On Friday we had a special lesson on rugby skills. We went outside and learned how to kick a rugby ball using a dropkick and grubber. We all had a few turns and will play a game together to practice these skills - when the weather fines up!
Today we had a special visit from some of the Bulls players. Here is some information they shared with us today:
- They shared some of their hobbies, favourite ice-cream, what schools they went to and what they eat - Emma & Liv.
- The day before a game they eat lots of carbs such as rice, pasta and bread - Ava.
- They do breathing techniques before a game to calm down and clear the mind - Marcus.
- They are very spoilt because they get to go on lots of trips - Cole.
- They had played the Springboks and the Blue Bulls from South Africa - Abbi.
- They talked about their toughest games and their scores and tries - Seth.